integ
profile
An average girl who ♥ green and ♥ to bite people.
Getting hyped up on biting people & "kacau"ing my cats!!!!


wishlist livelaughlove

tagboard
rate
Friday, June 20, 2008
G-O-S-S-I-P


yesterday bil, sis & me had gossip session... wakaka.... we had a lot to talk about..... its been a while seen we had this session.... had so much to catch up on... u know sis & me always had a lot to talk on...


we accompany bil as he was closing his cases... as usual half way through sis dose off.... so left me & bil standing..... i was bored so i took pics of us...


Photobucket

"are u guys stil awake??"

Photobucket

Zzz

Photobucket



Photobucket

twee!

Photobucket

muah!!!

Photobucket

chack...

Photobucket

shhhh!!! baby sleeping...

Photobucket

"20 mins more k..."

Photobucket



told bil that we are going to get a digi cam next month..... then he told me why don't want to save up abit more to get a slr.... hmmm.... guess must see how la ehk..... slr is to x!! we can't afford it for now...

why must i always be ME??? why people just come & go??


I really miss my COMOT!! u are always in my heart, no one can replace u!!

Photobucket

"Well I was there on the day
They sold the cause for the queen,
And when the lights all went out
We watched our lives on the screen.
I hate the ending myself,
But it started with an alright scene."