dis
archives
recently
affiliates
pHoto_alBum| kecik| apek| apple| jolene| "joe"| mirah| wendy| yati| khai| azy| idah| adda| fahmy| shidah| Irah| Cal| ayoub| iza| elly| sally|
credits
Layout: lyricaltragedyPattern: tillyness
|
dis
archives recently
affiliates
pHoto_alBum| kecik| apek| apple| jolene| "joe"| mirah| wendy| yati| khai| azy| idah| adda| fahmy| shidah| Irah| Cal| ayoub| iza| elly| sally| credits
Layout: lyricaltragedyPattern: tillyness |
rate
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Hello my friends… im back again… Its been awhile since I last updated… wakaka.. kind of lazy to update la…over the weekend I catch two movies… best…. Da lama seh tk watch movie… I went to Harold & Kumar on Friday with dude… was so damn funny!!! We catch the midnight movie…. On Sunday I went to catch Ironman…. Best gila gak… both movies are a must watch movie!! On Saturday I did something crazy to my hair.. & now im kind of regret with it… haiz… I feel like cutting botak…wakaka… my hair is really ugly now!!!!!!!!! Arrrgh!!!!!!! School is so damn freaking boring!!! We did nothing much on the MP… most of the time we are daydreaming, surfing the net , etc…. haiz… Had macD breakfast this morning… so nice… finally we wake up early to go for breakfast… yummy yum yum!!! D1 amacam every Wednesday we go breakfast?? Wakaka… this collage is done by D1.... so nice... pics of my darling...
"cok cok kendong kendong nari-nari....." |