integ
profile
An average girl who ♥ green and ♥ to bite people.
Getting hyped up on biting people & "kacau"ing my cats!!!!


wishlist livelaughlove

tagboard
rate
Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Im so sleepy!!! Lately I did nothing in school… wakaka… I’ll surf the net & msn the whole day… & sometimes I even sleep…. Wakaka… I wonder how our project is going to be seh…. Its not moving at all…. Haiz… can’t wait for this mp to be over!!!


yesterday after school apek fetch me... then we head down to TM as i wanted to eat famous amous cookie... yumyum... then we decided to eat dinner together.... i thought we gonna eat thoes normal fast food... he suddenly suggested to something different... he asked me to pick either Swensen's,Seoul Garden or Bali Thai... as per normal... i won't make the decision...wakaka... so he was the 1 that made the decision... i don't know how we ended up at
Sakura International Buffet (Downtown East)... guess who i saw at E!Hub.... i sa MAKCIK with her BF!!! the bf like mat kotai seh... wakaka...


it was my first time there… to me the food there was so so je… not much variety…. What I like the most there was the mushroom soup… it was so yummy!!! i didn't eat much coz i ate in school ready... i guess if go ramai2 aru best...


Photobucket



Photobucket



Yeah love is really in the air…. Weeehoooo… im so happy for the people… wakaka… weeeeeeehooooo……

No words can describe how nice to get to sleep at br!!! Weeee….. it was so nice till I woke up late just now… wakaka… it all thank to u man!!! Chett… tk le harap tol!! Lesson learnt, never rely on anybody… wakaka… selamat tk lambat…

when I reach tampines mrt it was already 0835hrs… at that point of time I was already panicking!! Coz I know I’ll be late if I take 69… so the next thing that came to mind was CAB!!! I decided to go to the bus stop behind the mrt station… as I was going down the stairs, I saw 27…. Apa lagi, aku pun naik la… wakaka… tk buang duit naik cab… wakaka…

im so sad!!! Today have to sleep sengkang… sob2… gonna miss my darlings & bed!!! Haiz….


“to be loved or not to be loved??”