integ
profile
An average girl who ♥ green and ♥ to bite people.
Getting hyped up on biting people & "kacau"ing my cats!!!!


wishlist livelaughlove

tagboard
rate
Friday, May 16, 2008
Im here to clear up my dusty blog… wakaka… I’ve been kind of busyla lately… running round from house to house… that why i’ve no time to update….

The whole of last week I was at my mummy’s place as dada was working night shift…. Now mummy is kind of understanding as she never make a lot of noise about my hair.. hehe!! So sweet la she…. This week im over at sis place as curry man still can’t breathe at night...

He went for his check up just now… the doctor still can’t identify what is the cause of his sickness… so the merepek seh!! Haiz… hope he’ll get well soon so that I don’t have to leave my darlings!!

& yeah I do really miss my bed & cats a lot!!! Can be said i spent lesser time with them now a day’s… Im sorry darlings… I’ll make it up to you guys one day… my cats are my best buddy ever… no human can ever take over their place… & to those who don’t like cats, u won’t understand how I fell so you guys can shut the f*** up!! Wakaka…

I don’t know why my mood is a bit off today… arrgh..!! I just feel like screaming my head off!!! AAAHH…!!!!

I can’t wait for Saturday as im NOT WORKING!!! I can sleep the whole day!!! Yippee..!!! I really need the sleep man!!! On Monday im going to play masak-masak… haha… hopefully it turn out like the way it suppose to be.. hehe… if anyone has recipe for steak, do tag me oteh…



"do place a mirror in front of YOURSELVES!!"